Meet the alpha version of our new API. The platform’s dependable API provides an easy integration, is extremely stable and will satisfy the needs of algorithmic traders.
New API is designed specifically for advanced traders and has already received a lot of positive feedback. Our exchange strives to keep on improving!
Please note: the earlier version of the API will keep on working and would not be deactivated as long as at least one customer uses it.
We have improved the technology and added following enhancements:
- Authorization is faster and easier
- Volumes are displayed in natural terms of currency, no lots anymore
- Error codes are standardized
- Unambiguous and uniform representation of data throughout the API
- Advanced mechanism for new order creation
- The possibility to obtain status of trades via the REST interface
Check out what we also already provide:
- Our API supports all functions provided by the exchange
- 3 types of protocols: REST, WebSocket, FIX provide an opportunity for individually select the functionality you need to trade and collect market data
- The REST protocol provides you with the opportunity to receive (simultaneously and everywhere) market data, perform trading operations and manage funds (deposits, transfers, payments)
- The high-speed WebSocket protocol allows you receive and send data at the same time, ideally suited for high-frequency commerce: the speed of tasks depends only on network delays (less than one millisecond), you can receive real-time messages
- API has been updated with TSL secure encryption
- All products are pre-tested by a team of experts
What traders value about us
- Possibility to generate multiple addresses for each currency
- Opportunity to create all kind of orders through the API: limit, market, stop, stop limit
- Client can choose between multiple time-in-force options
- Client order ID can be assigned and customized for each order which allows to request the status of the trade
- HitBTC API provides the opportunity to manage your transactions and check out error messages that could occur on order creation
- Support team operates around the clock, ready to solve any issues