Please be informed that on September 19, 2016 the NuBits market (NBT/BTC) will be delisted from HitBTC, due to the insignificant trading volume.
Moving away from assets with lower demand allows HitBTC to stay focused on providing users with new high potential cryptocurrency markets.
If you hold or trade NuBits on HitBTC, we encourage you to withdraw your NBT coins as soon as possible.
The NuBits delisting process will consist of the following steps:
- On the appointed date of delisting:
- NuBits will be removed from the terminal, all open orders will be canceled;
- Depositing will be blocked;
- Account balance and withdrawing will stay available;
- One month after delisting, NuBits will be removed from the Account display. All further withdrawals will be handled manually via support.
We urge you to redistribute NuBits funds shortly in order to avoid further issues.
Should you have any further questions or comments, feel free to contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org