HitBTC will support the Symbol (XYM) Airdrop Program for all users who are holding NEM (XEM) on our platform. The Airdrop will take place approximately on the afternoon of January 14th 2020, and our technical team will take a snapshot of all XEM wallets at block height 3,025,200.
Please note that:
– All XEM deposits withdrawals and trades will be temporarily suspended from 15:00 PM (UTC) on January 12th, 2020.
– Our technical team will take a snapshot of all XEM wallets held by users on HitBTC and will then distribute XYM tokens at a ratio of 1 XEM to 1 XYM.
– All deposits and withdrawals of XEM will be open after the snapshot has been completed.
Please also note:
– Pending XEM deposits or withdrawals after we have conducted the snapshot will not count towards the balance of XEM on your account, so please complete all necessary deposits and withdrawals of XEM before the snapshot time.
– To be officially listed on HitBTC, the new XYM token will be subjected to the same thorough listing review processes that we conduct for all other coins/tokens.
– All XYM tokens will be distributed to HitBTC users who hold XEM tokens after the Airdrop has finished. Please stay tuned for further announcements about this on our social media channels.
Read more here.