We have been aware for some time that our users would like access to more granular lot sizes than are currently available in order to allow trading in a smaller size.
So, by popular demand, we are happy to announce changes to bring lot sizes for all instruments in-line with market standards. This should allow for much easier market access for all our users, improving liquidity across the platform.
We expect to release changes to all pairs over the next few days to support these smaller lot sizes. This is a two-step process that users should be aware of, as it will have a temporary impact on the visibility of markets on the platform.
New lot sizes for each pair can be found below.
Users should note that in preparation for these changes markets will need to be temporarily taken down from the platform:
- During these works, users will not be able to view the market that is being configured at that time, or place/cancel/update orders on that specific market
- No orders will be canceled during the works
- There will be no visible change to the platform after this first step
The expected period of maintenance for each market is posted below and is expected to be no more than 10 mins for the most active markets. Any changes to these times will be posted here if necessary.
Each relevant pair will then need to be taken offline, with an expected downtime of no more than 5 minutes per pair:
- Pairs will be taken offline in the order deleted below
- During this time users will not be able to view the pair or place/cancel/update orders for this pair
- No orders will be canceled during this update
- After the change, the pair will support the new lot sizing
- All orders will be kept at their current absolute size
For your convenience, we will inform you of the exact pairs and markets 3 hours and 15 min before the procedure via Twitter and Web notifications.
Expected works schedule:
- 27 December, between 09.00 UTC and 15.00 UTC — maintenance on EOS markets for 15 minutes.
- 28 December, between 09.00 UTC and 15.00 UTC — maintenance on BTC, ETH, USDT markets for approximately 5 minutes.
- 29 December, between 15.00 UTC and 21.00 UTC — maintenance on following pairs for approximately 10 minutes:
Lot size and price step changes:
price step 0.00001 BTC, lot size 0.1 LTC
price step 0.0000001 BTC, lot size 0.001 LTC
price step 0.001 ETH, lot size 0.01 LTC
price step 0.000001 ETH, lot size 0.001 LTC
price step 0.001 USDT, lot size 0.1 LTC
price step 0.0001 USDT, lot size 0.001 LTC
price step 0.000000001 BTC, lot size 1000 DOGE
price step 0.0000000001 BTC, lot size 10 DOGE
price step 0.0000001 ETH, lot size 100 DOGE
price step 0.00000001 ETH, lot size 10 DOGE
price step 0.01 USDT, lot size 0.01 BTC
price step 0.01 USDT, lot size 0.000001 BTC
price step 0.0001 BTC, lot size 0.01 BCHABC
price step 0.000001 BTC, lot size 0.0001 BCHABC
price step 0.01 USDT, lot size 0.01 BCHABC
price step 0.01 USDT, lot size 0.0001 BCHABC
More changes to be posted later.