Here is a new portion of HitBTC’s latest updates and improvements. You can access previous entries of our Change Log here.
November 17, 2017
Major new feature:
- Scaled orders (read more)
- placing of multiple orders at once
- convenient automated setup for desired number of orders or preferred price step within a certain total amount
- custom settings for distributing the total amount depending on the price of the orders
Buy and sell widget update:
- Stop market and Stop limit tabs eliminated. Instead we have introduced checkboxes in the tabs Market and Limit that you can tick to make a stop order.
- Optimized and improved performance of the Account page
- Updated algorithm for setting up and customizing 2-step verification for increased safety of the account and funds
- Security page now features ‘Active sessions’ record with the option to terminate a certain session
- Minor bugfixes